- No person 18, 19, & 20 years of age is permitted within an ABC Store in Triad ABC Board system.
- Persons 17 and under may be permitted if accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
It’s illegal to sell or serve alcoholic beverage to anyone under the age of 21. In North Carolina there are only four acceptable forms of identification you can use to buy alcoholic beverages.
These forms of I.D. are:
- Driver’s License with photo.
- A U.S. Military I.D. (They are always green and white, physical description and a photo)
- An Official State of North Carolina Special I.D. card that has a photo.
- An Official Passport – issued by any nation.